Here you will find answers to the most common questions about the fund's activities. If you did not find the answer to the question you are interested in, please write to us at info@tvoya-opora.org.ua

When and who founded the Charitable Foundation "Your Support"?

Charitable Foundation "Your Support" was founded in 2014 by Valeriia Tatarchuk. It is an independent non-profit organization that implements projects through charitable donations and support of donors. You can read more about the Foundation and its activities in the "About us" section.

What does the Charitable Foundation "Your Support" do?

Within the project "Help Ukraine! Stop war!" we provide humanitarian aid to hospitals, orphanages and shelters, as well as to children and adults affected by the war. Within the project "Big Little Heart" we help children with congenital heart diseases. Also, our Charitable Foundation together with its partners established the “Vse Bude Dobre (Everything will be fine)” Shelter for temporary displaced people in Lviv. It became a home to the Ukrainians who were forced to flee their homes because of the full-scale invasion of russia.

Where can I find the information about the Foundation partners?

You can read more about the Foundation partners in the"Partners" section.

What is the mission and values of the Charitable Foundation "Your Support"?

The Foundation’s mission is to ensure that every person in Ukraine, being in need of help, will receive it in due time and with high quality. The Foundation’s values are the following: humanism, effectiveness, development, transparency.

Where can I view the Foundation's reports?

You can view the reports of our Foundation in the "Reports" section.

I want to donate money to your Foundation. Do I have to register on the website?

In order to make a charitable donation, you do not need to register on the website. If you wish, you can make an anonymous donation.

I want to transfer funds from a bank card. Will a bank charge the fee for this?

When transferring funds from a bank card, a fee may be charged. Its amount depends on the tariffs of your bank.

In what currency can I transfer money to your Foundation?

In addition to UAH, you can make a charitable contribution in dollars, euros, pounds or zlotys. To do this, select the details of our account in your preferred currency.

I do not have a payment card in UAH. Can I transfer money to your Foundation?

Yes, you can. This can be done in two ways: 1) by transferring money to a foreign currency account (we have accounts in dollars, euros, pounds and zlotys); 2) by transferring money from your bank card — in this case, the transfer amount is converted into hryvnias at the bank's rate.

Can I provide support to the Foundation directly in the Monobank application?

Yes, you can. There are 3 ways to support our Foundation in the Monobank application: 1) Regular payments. To subscribe, click on the "Other payments" section, create a folder and select the "Charity" section. Find the Charitable Foundation "Your support" in the list, enter the desired amount of regular payment and set up a convenient write-off date and frequency. 2) Debiting to the bank account. To connect, go to the "Savings" section, click "Donations for a good course", select the Charitable Foundation "Your Support" in the list and set up convenient options for debiting funds. 3) Cashback transfer. To do this, go to the "Cashback" section, click "Donate for a good course" and select the Charitable Foundation "Your Support" in the list.

Can I transfer money using PayPal?

Unfortunately, this payment system does not work for charitable organizations in Ukraine. Therefore, it is currently impossible to transfer money to us using PayPal.

Do you accept donations in cryptocurrency?

Charitable Foundation "Your Support" does not accept donations in cryptocurrency.

I want the money transferred to go to a specific project. Where should I indicate this?

Please indicate the name of the project you want to support in the purpose of payment.

What part of the funds goes to the administrative expenses of the Foundation?

The Foundation "Your Support" spends an average of 5% of all transfers per year on administrative expenses. According to the Law of Ukraine "On Charity and Charitable Organizations", the amount of administrative expenses of a charitable organization may not exceed 20% of the income of this organization in the current year.

What projects can I support?

The list of all projects of the Foundation can be found in the "Projects" section.

What if I can't choose a project, but want to donate money?

You can make a charitable contribution to the Foundation's account, and we will direct the funds to the most urgent projects.

If I am not able to help with money, how else can I support your projects?

You can become a volunteer of our Foundation. To do this, please fill out the form. Your time and efforts will be very valuable for us.

Can I create my own fundraising project on your website?

You can create a fundraising project on our platform "Dobrunok". If it corresponds to the areas of our interest, fundraising will begin on the platform after moderation.

How can I subscribe to regular payments?

You can subscribe to regular charitable contributions on our website in the "Help" section. To do this, when transferring funds from the card, tick the "transfer monthly" box and select the desired amount.

How to unsubscribe from regular payments?

If you want to unsubscribe from regular payments to our Charitable Foundation, please send a request to info@tvoya-opora.org.ua In the letter, please indicate your name and payment receipt ID.

How can my child get help from your Foundation?

If your child needs help, please contact us: by phone: +380443210900 or by e-mail: info@tvoya-opora.org.ua. We will process your request and contact you promptly.

Can adults apply for help to your Foundation?

Being guided by the Charter of the Charitable Foundation "Your Support", we primarily provide assistance to children.

Can I get targeted humanitarian aid for my child?

We promptly inform about the availability of humanitarian aid on the website, as well as in the social networks of the Charitable Foundation "Your Support". Follow the announcements and contact us if you need humanitarian aid.

Can a public organization or charitable foundation apply for help?

A non-governmental organization or charitable foundation can apply to us for assistance. Contact the manager to discuss all the details: 1) +380673355899 - Yuliia Herasymenko; 2) yuliya.gerasimenko@tvoya-opora.org.ua

Does your Foundation accept used clothes for families in need?

Charitable Foundation "Your Support" does not accept used clothes.

What are the obligations of the Charitable Foundation "Your Support" to donors?

Our Charitable Foundation undertakes to provide donors with financial and descriptive reporting as well as to comply with the terms of cooperation in accordance with the signed agreement.

Who can become our donor/partner?

Companies that want to support the charitable projects of our Foundation and join in helping those in need can become our donors or partners. We are happy to cooperate with companies that meet our values and principles of work.

Who cannot become our donor/partner?

Companies that manufacture and sell tobacco and alcohol products, are engaged in gambling business, as well as companies whose ultimate beneficiaries are citizens of russia and belarus.

Can I deliver humanitarian aid to your Foundation for its further distribution? What documents do I need for this?

We will be very grateful for the humanitarian aid, which we will be able to deliver to those who need it. To deliver humanitarian aid to our Foundation, please send the following documents to the e-mail address yuliya.gerasimenko@tvoya-opora.org.ua: 1) copies of certificates (if the certification is required); 2) acceptance certificates indicating the quantity, prices of products and the total amount of aid; 3) statutory documents of the company that plans to transfer the products.

Our organization wants to make a large contribution. How will we be able to receive reports after these funds have been used?

After the use of funds, we will provide your organization with descriptive and financial reports, certified source documents confirming the implementation of the charitable contribution, as well as a photo report, provided at your request.

I am a business representative. Who can I discuss a potential partnership with?

You can discuss potential partnerships with Yulia Herasymenko, the Head of Projects and Programs of the Foundation. Please contact her by phone +380673355899 or send a request to yuliya.gerasimenko@tvoya-opora.org.ua

Can our company implement its charitable project through your Foundation? If yes, what do we need to do?

Yes, if the project complies with our strategy, values and areas of activity. We will be happy to discuss with you the possible mechanics and other terms of cooperation. To do this, please contact Yulia Gerasymenko, the Head of Projects and Programs of the Foundation by phone +380673355899 or send a request to yuliya.gerasimenko@tvoya-opora.org.ua After the project implementation we will provide you with full financial and descriptive reporting, as well as a photo report upon your request.

I saw the use of your Foundation's name for fraudulent purposes, where can I report it?

If you have seen that on behalf of the Charitable Foundation "Your Support" someone collects money in boxes on the streets, allocates social benefits or carries out other activities that are not listed on our website, please inform us as soon as possible: 1) by phone +380443210900 or +380673355899; 2) in the social networks of the Foundation: Instagram or Facebook.

How to become a volunteer of the Foundation?

To become a volunteer of our Foundation, please fill out the application form. We will be very grateful for your time and efforts for a good deed!

How to become a part of the Foundation's team?

All current vacancies will appear on our website. It will contain detailed information about the requirements for the candidate and the conditions for submitting a CV.

Who is the contact person for media representatives?

Please contact the PR-manager of our Charitable Foundation Olena at kyrychuk@pedanburo.com.

Ask us

Fill in the field
Check the Email format
Add your question